- Networked Logistics
- Project management in the subproject "Networked logistics and plant components as cyber-physical systems" of Fluid Production ARENA2036
- A. Bozkurt, T. Tasci, R. Schulz, and A. Verl, “Designing of Smart Logistics Modules as Cyber-physical systems for Load carriers,” in Tagungsband zum 17. Fachkolloquium der Wissenschaftlichen Gesellschaft für Technische Logistik e. V. (WGTL), 2021, vol. 17, pp. 148–155. doi: https://doi.org/10.2195/lj_Proc_bozkurt_en_202112_01.
- A. Bozkurt, R. Weiner, I. Rusch, and R. Schulz, “Exploring the Requirements and Challenges in Production Logistics for Different Sectors of the Manufacturing Industry,” vol. Towards Sustainable Customization: Bridging Smart Products and Manufacturing Systems, A.-L. Andersen, R. Andersen, T. D. Brunoe, M. S. S. Larsen, K. Nielsen, A. Napoleone, and S. Kjeldgaard, Eds. Springer International Publishing, 2021, pp. 475–482. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-90700-6_54.
- A. Bozkurt, J. Popp, and C. Kueber, “Innovative Selection Method for Internal Logistics Concepts Based on Material Data,” 2021, pp. 621–626. doi: 10.1109/ICIEA52957.2021.9436722.
- A. Bozkurt, M. Hagg, and R. Schulz, “Innovative logistics concepts for a versatile and flexible manufacturing of lot size one. In: Nyhuis, P.; Herberger, D.; Hübner, M. (Eds.): Proceedings of the 1st Conference on Production Systems and Logistics (CPSL 2020),” in Proceedings of the 1st Conference on Production Systems and Logistics (CPSL 2020), 2020, pp. 37–47. [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.15488/9645
- Lecture supervision "Automotive logistics and product-lifecycle-management"
- Supervision of student research projects (term papers, bachelor and master theses)